Rolls BT287 Bluetooth Audio Adapter with Switch
Easily add Bluetooth audio capability to a non-Bluetooth sound system with the Rolls BT287 Bluetooth audio adapter. It accepts a wireless Bluetooth source and converts it to an analog stereo RCA output, which can be set for mono or stereo. The BT287 features a 400W contact closure relay to allow remote control of a jukebox.
With Bluetooth version 4.2 and support for WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, and MP3 formats, the BT287 works well with a variety of mobile devices and music apps. The knob on the front panel of the BT287 lets you adjust the RCA output level—perfect for preventing distortion at the input of your sound system.
The sturdy steel chassis is outfitted with a power switch and LED indicators for power and Bluetooth status. The BT287 includes a 15 VDC external power supply.
- Ideal for connecting a Bluetooth audio source to a non-Bluetooth sound system such as an old jukebox or a vintage stereo
- Integrated 400W contact closure relay allows you to turn on a jukebox and control its cabinet lights, amplifier, and audio level remotely
- Bluetooth version 4.2
- Switchable mono/stereo mode
- 15 to 40' Bluetooth range
- Supports WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, and MP3 formats
- Stereo RCA coaxial output
- Adjustable level control
- Sturdy all-steel chassis
- Power switch and LED power indicator
- Bluetooth antenna cover and blue status LED
- Includes PS27s 15V power supply