The Rolls HRS84 FM Digital Tuner features balanced XLR outputs, unbalanced RCA outputs, and a dedicated headphone output on the front. The tuner can operate in mono or stereo mode via front-panel switch.
The front panel also offers level /- and a mute/memory search button. When pressed for 2 seconds, the HRS84 scans the airwaves for radio stations and assigns them to a memory location. Use the memory up/down to cycle between radio stations.
A 3.5mm line input is also available to connect any line source device. Once inserted, the line input disconnects the FM tuner from the XLR, RCA, and headphone output. The rear panel includes a 75-ohm FM antennae input (antennae sold separately). Up to two HRS84s can be rackmounted in a standard 1 RU rack space, the Rolls URT5 (Universal Rack Tray), or the RMS270 Rack Module System. The HRS84 ships with a power supply.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.