The DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier from sE Electronics is an active inline preamp intended to be inserted between a passive ribbon or dynamic microphone and a microphone preamplifier (sold separately). It can be used to deliver a robust 28 dB of gain to boost the audio signal of a passive mic, which improves the level to a preamplifier without adding noise or coloration.
With a sophisticated class-A design and high-grade FETs, the DM1 has a low self-noise. It is built with a dedicated output buffer amplifier allowing it to drive long cable runs and reduce RF interference, buzz, and hum. Additionally, the DM1 Dynamite Active Inline Microphone Preamplifier offers a roadworthy, slim, all-metal design ensuring reliable operation for on-stage applications in difficult environments.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.