sE Electronics have teamed up with Rupert Neve to offer the RNR1, an extremely high-performance active ribbon microphone, and the first product in the sE Rupert Neve Signature Series. The RNR1 offers natural reproduction of source material, and uses a custom circuit design to deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 25 kHz.
The mic has a sleek black design, and offers a figure 8 polar pattern, allowing it to clearly pick up sounds on either side of the mic body. A low-end rolloff switch reduces the effects of low-frequency noises. The mic has a standard 3-pin XLR connector, and operates via 48V phantom power. A shock mount and flight case are included.
Natural Sound Reproduction
Figure 8 Polar Pattern
LF Rolloff Switch
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.