Suitable for vocals, voiceovers, and instrumental applications, the sE Electronics sE2300 is a hand-crafted condenser microphone bundled together with an isolation pack. The microphone takes the same design as the sE2200 and adds a switch to change polar patterns for added versatility. You'll find the same capsule design, custom-built output transformer, and class-A circuit topologies.
The dual, 1" gold-sputtered diaphragms give you cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar pattern options. Each capsule is hand-crafted and individually tuned in the factory. The included isolation pack features a shockmount that uses a single twist-knob for easy setup and breakdown. Also included is sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots into the shockmount and is vertically adjustable. A thread adapter and an sE logo sticker are supplied as well.
Traditional Class-A Electronic Design
- Carefully selected, discrete components ensure professional sound quality on any source
- Microphone's design avoids using any ICs (integrated circuits)
- Low noise, consistent performance, and high sensitivity are provided by surface-mounted electronic components with extremely tight tolerances
Two Switchable Attenuation Levels and Low-Cut Filters
- The -10 and -20 dB pad switches provide extended dynamic range, enabling a wide variety of applications and close-mic techniques for even the loudest instruments
- Selectable at either 80 or 160 Hz, the low-cut filter helps eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, and helps compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques
Custom-Built Output Transformer
- Reviving the spirit of classic studio microphones, the sE2300’s custom transformer is designed to provide superb depth and weight to the overall sonic image, while the heavy-shielded metal housing ensures noise-free operation
All-Metal Housing and Premium Finish
- The sE2300's all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of electrical interference and noise.
Gold-Plated XLR Connector
- Ensures loss-free, reliable signal connection
- With the twist of a single knob, the shockmount attaches quickly and securely to the microphone, and is removable with the same simple motion, allowing the mic to be set up quickly and easily without superfluous adjustments or hassle
- The Isolation Pack also comes equipped with sE's curved metal pop filter, which efficiently slots in to the shockmount and is vertically adjustable for best performance
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.