Sennheiser e-608 e608 Supercardioid Dynamic Mic Clip-On Instrument Microphone
The e 608 has a newly developed clamp and goose-neck mounting, which enables the capsule to be positioned close to the signal source for high realism and high level output.
Extensive damping and shock mounting isolates the capsule and signal from extraneous vibration, noise and impact. Humbucking coil protects against induced electrical interference. A high strength, reinforced glass-fiber casing protects the capsule from impact damage.
- Dynamic microphone with gooseneck
- Low sensitivity to structure-borne noise
- Extremely rugged fiberglass housing with tear-resistant cable (XLR connector)
- Simple handling and flexible positioning
- Hum compensating coil
- Highly effective shock mount
- Dimensions - 17 x 185 mm
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) - 40 - 16000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) - dynamic
- Weight - Without cable: 20 g
- Pick-up pattern - super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 0,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance - 250 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
What's in the box?
- (1) e 608
- (1) microphone clip
- (1) pouch
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.