Sennheiser e835 e 835 Vocal Mic Live Stage Shock-Mounted Capsule w/Free XLR
The e835 is a lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure.
Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
- Rugged metal body with On/Off Switch
- Excellent feedback rejection
- High sound pressure handling capability
- Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- Uniform on- and off-axis response
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil
- Dimensions: d 1.9 X 7.1 in. (48 x 180 mm)
- Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.7 mV/Pa
- Weight w/o cable: 11.6 oz. (330 g)
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.