Sennheiser e845-S Super-Cardioid Handheld Dynamic Microphone w/Free XLR
Get the vocal projection you need when the mix is thick!
The Sennheiser e845S Pro Performance Vocal Microphone features a tight supercardioid pattern. The e845S mic's neodymium element lets you break through the mix and get far more gain-before-feedback than with a cardioid microphone. Like the rest of the evolution Series, Sennheiser builds the E845-S microphone tough to handle the rigors of the road with aplomb. Sennheiser now includes a 10-year warranty with the E845-S Pro Microphone!
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
- Pickup pattern: supercardioid
- Transducer: pressure gradient dynamic
- Frequency response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load): 1.8mV/Pa =/-55dB (odB=1V/Pa) =/-75dB (odB=1V/µbar) (USA)
- Nominal impedance at 1 kHz: 350 ohms
- Min terminating impedance: 1000 ohms
- Dimensions: 1-7/8" dia. x 7-1/3"L
- Weight: 11-2/3 oz.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.