Sennheiser e865-S Handheld Condenser Microphone w/Free Stuff
The e 865 represents the first condenser microphone in the acclaimed evolution series.
A live performance, lead vocal microphone with a noiseless on/off switch, the e 865-S easily cuts through high on-stage levels by virtue of its detailed and natural 40 Hz - 20 kHz reproduction and superb transient response.
- On-Off Switch
- Steel inlet basket
- Superb transient response
- Handles high levels of sound
- Rugged, robust all-metal housing
- 10 years warranty
- e865-s Microphone
- Microphone clip
- User Manual
- Dimensions: d 1.9 x 7.6 in. (47 x 193 mm)
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level (active): 150 dB
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000
- Nominal impedance: 200
- Phantom powering: 12 - 48 V
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa
- Weight w/o cable: 11 oz. (311 g)
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.