Sennheiser E935 Dynamic Cardioid Professional Stage Vocal Microphone
The e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output.
Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Dynamic cardioid vocal microphone offering a smooth, natural sound.
- Fast transient response ensures no details are missed.
- Low handling noise.
- 100% metal casing for tough on-stage use.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
- What's in the box?
- 1 e 935
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp
- User manual
- Document of Warranty
- Connector - XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone) - 40 - 18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) - 2,8mV/Pa = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance - 1000 Ω
- Dimensions - 47 x 151 mm
- Weight - 355 g