Sennheiser E945 Vocal Dynamic Stage Studio Mic + FREE Cable & Stand Bundle
The e 945 is a super-cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response.
Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
Dynamic super-cardioid vocal microphone with a narrower pick-up pattern. Powerful and rich in detail. The ideal choice when the vocals really have to cut through. Low handling noise. 100% metal casing for tough stage use.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Made in Germany
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
- Dimensions: 47 x 186 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: (Microphone) 40 - 18000 Hz
- Weight: 365 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load: (1kHz) 2,0mV/Pa = -54dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -74 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.