Sennheiser HD 650 PRO Studio Open-Back Dynamic Hi-Fi Stereo Headphones HD Series Audiophile Pro DJ Full 2 Year Warranty
Here's a perfect addition to your high-end home entertainment system. Hand-picked components, special acoustic materials and exceptional engineering make these headphones an audiophile's dream.
In the HD 650, audiophiles will experience truly unique natural sound. With sound this good, long concerts in the comfort of your home are a certainty, so the HD 650 also sets standards in comfort and convenience. The HD 650 is a genuine masterpiece, which will satisfy even the most demanding listener. HD 650 – the Reference Class.
- Top-of-the-range open, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Exceptionally comfortable to wear due to elliptical design adapted to the shape of the ears
- Can be directly connected to stationary hi-fi components of the highest quality, in particular SACD, DVD-A and CD players
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty
- Frequency response (Headphones) - 10 - 41000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) - 103 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion - < 0,05 %
- Contact pressure - 6.0 N ± 1 N
- Ear coupling - circumaural
- Connector - 1/4* (6,35 mm) stereo jack plug
- Adapter - 1/4* (6,35 mm) stereo jack plug to 3,5 mm stereo jack plug
- Cable length - 3 m
- Transducer principle - dynamic, open
- Nominal impedance - 300 Ω
- Weight w/o cable - 260 g
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.