The white Sennheiser Memory Mic is a wireless and wearable omnidirectional condenser microphone designed to deliver reliable, high-quality audio capture and easy integration with mobile devices for journalists, vloggers, presenters, and more. It records and stores up to four hours of 16-bit / 48 kHz audio to its internal storage, while the built-in, USB-rechargeable battery keeps it running without an external power source.
After connecting the Memory Mic to your smartphone via Bluetooth, you can take advantage of convenient recording, transferring, and one-touch audio/video synchronization through the downloadable Sennheiser app. Once you've used the app to start recording video on your smart phone and audio on the Memory Mic, you don't need to maintain the Bluetooth connection between the mic and the phone; this allows you to position the mic as close to your subject as necessary for optimum audio results, even if that's beyond the range of your Bluetooth connection. After recording, use the app to sync the audio and video via Bluetooth.
The lightweight, compact, and rugged housing can be easily attached to clothing with the Memory Mic's magnetic clip. Safely contained in the body is the omnidirectional condenser element, which offers high SPL handling and a frequency response of 100 Hz to 20 kHz. The Memory Mic includes a USB cable for simple and fast charging.
- Download and launch the Sennheiser Memory Mic application
- Sync the Memory Mic to your device using Bluetooth, and clip it to your shirt
- When you're ready to record, start recording the video using the Sennheiser app
- Sync the audio recorded on the Memory Mic to your video using the Sennheiser app
One-Touch Audio/Video Synchronization
Memory Mic App Version 1.7 Updates
- The audio recovery feature allows recovery of up to four hours of audio from the Memory Mic in the event of a crash or other kind of data loss.
- With multi-user mode disabled, other smartphones cannot connect to a running session and cause dropouts.
- With multi-user mode enabled, recording can only be stopped by the master device.
- Exported file names use correct timestamps.
- The number of clicks in sync and initialization screens has been reduced to optimize the workflow.
- The automatic End Session alert has been removed when Memory Mic is in range (in the recording screen) to provide a smoother operation when recording several files.
- An extra alert has been added on the Clear action to prevent the user from accidentally deleting the memory.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.