Building on the reputation of its award-winning predecessors, the Eris® Studio 5 is a substantial update that delivers richer low-end and more controlled high-frequency response that reproduces every detail in your recordings with a natural sound unparalleled in its class. Designed for superior performance in both home studio and small professional mix rooms, the Eris Studio 5 combines flexible connectivity with sonic accuracy that puts it a class all its own.
The custom-designed EBM (Elliptical Boundary Modeled) waveguide provides superior high-frequency response and wide 120-degree horizontal dispersion to create a broader sweet spot. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk, and a silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction. An elegant new enclosure design improves the waveguide performance so you'll hear the finest details in your mix.
The woven-composite low-frequency driver offers Eris' signature tight, clear bass with plenty of punch. Its 80W of biamped power make the Eris Studio 5 more efficient than previous designs. The ported enclosure maximizes bass response and allows the Eris Studio 5 to reach down to an astonishing 48 Hz - without a subwoofer!
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You'll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything.
- 5.25-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
- 1-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
- Crossover Frequency, 3.5 kHz
- 120˚ x 60˚ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
- Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
- 80W, Class AB dual amplification
- 48 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 102 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
- Acoustic Tuning Controls:
- Acoustic Space (Flat, -2 dB, -4 dB)
- High Frequency (±6 dB, center 10 kHz, continuously variable)
- Mid Frequency (±6 dB, center 1 kHz, continuously variable)
- Low Cut (Flat, 80 Hz, 100 Hz @ -12 dB / octave)
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced rear-panel inputs
- RCA unbalanced rear-panel inputs
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.