The Eris Studio 8 delivers deep, controlled lows and a wide sweet spot in a compact form that will fit into a studio of nearly any size. A substantial update to its predecessors, the Eris Studio 8 offers smooth response throughout the frequency range and detailed transient reproduction that belies its price point.
The Elliptical Boundary Modeled waveguide provides a superior high frequency response and 100° horizontal dispersion, creating a broad sweet spot — ideal for group listening and collaboration. Narrow vertical dispersion reduces reflections from your desk. A 1.25-inch silk-dome tweeter ensures snappy, accurate transient reproduction, while an 8-inch woven composite woofer offers tight, clear bass, with plenty of punch. A ported enclosure allows the Eris Studio 8 to reach down to an astonishing 35 Hz.
Acoustic tuning controls let you configure the Eris Studio 8 for your room and three-way Acoustic Space tuning can compensate for the effects of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner.
Flexible input options let you connect almost any line-level source, from mixers to audio interfaces and more. You’ll have no problem hooking your Eris speakers up to virtually anything. Sold Individually.
• 8-inch woven composite low-frequency driver
• 1.25-inch, ultra-low mass, silk-dome, high frequency driver
• 100˚ x 60˚ EBM waveguide provides a sweet spot
• Front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing
• 140W, Class AB dual amplification
• 35 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
• 105 dB Peak SPL (@ 1 meter)
• Acoustic Tuning Controls
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.