The SB4001 500 Series Stereo Bus Compressor from Serpent Audio is a quad VCA based compressor, and can be used for either stereo or mono applications. It can be used for gain reduction and is suitable for a number of signal types and musical applications. This stereo compressor has six Ratios, ten Attack Times, High Pass/Boost/Slope Sidechain Filters, Wet/Dry Blend Control, External (Key) Input, Classic Stepped Release Settings, Classic and Alternate Auto Release, Variable Release Control, and "Grind" Mode (a valve style harmonic drive adding vintage color).
- Electronically balanced
- True bypass (relay controlled)
- Protection from 48V phantom power
- Powder-coated front panel for extra durability
- All handmade through-hole main audio path
- Wet/Dry blend (for parallel processing)
- External/Key input accepts balanced or unbalanced inputs
- Premium Grayhill rotary switches
- Sealed pots
- All machined aluminum knobs
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.