The Slate Media Technology RAVEN MTi CORE Station with Two MTi2 offers professional audio engineers with a complete production console ecosystem that is configurable to their needs with up to two world-class RAVEN touch panels, a Slate Control Monitoring system, an award-winning RAVEN software that turns all major DAWs into a world-class control surface. The CORE Station features a modular design that accommodates multiple configurations. Standard included components allow for single setup with a centered MTi2 or a dual setup housing two MTi2’s. A 3rd configuration allows the user to pair a single MTi2 with a four-rack-space accessory panel which will be sold separately. Each CORE Station desk includes a cutout for the Slate Control analog monitoring controller on the right-hand side. A blank plate is included for use without the Slate Control. The CORE Station features a standard satin black finish with silver RAVEN side panels. The desk is a modular design and assembles with ease.
- Silver RAVEN CORE Station side panels
- Padded leatherette armrest
- Modular design
- Cutout on rear desktop for cable routing
- Elegant hidden cable troughs for cable management from desktop to floor.
- Hidden accessory shelf for laptops, hubs and hard drives
- Variable configurations
- Cutout for optional slate control
- RAVEN CORE Station Desk
- Hardware and assembly instructions
- Two RAVEN MTi2s
- Slate Media Technology post card with RAVEN software passcode
- USB-A to USB-B cable
- VGA or HDMI cable
- RAVEN Revitalizer cleaning solution
- RAVEN microfiber cleaning cloth
- RAVEN MTi2 PSU (power supply unit)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- macOS 10.9 or later
- Windows 10 and above
- 2.5Ghz+/i5 processor or greater
- Graphics Card - 512MB VRAM or greater
- 4GB RAM or greater
Note: The quality of your graphics card is very critical to the quality of your RAVEN's performance.
- Pro Tools 10-12, 2018 (Mac & Windows)
- Logic Pro X
- Ableton Live 9 & 10
- Cubase 8, 9 & 9.5 (Mac & Windows)
- Nuendo 7 & 8 (Mac & Windows)
- Studio One V3
- Digital Performer 8 and 9
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.