The Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System allows you design your own SSL rack with preamp, EQ, and dynamics processors utlizing the same SuperAnalogue circuitry as the SSL's Duality and AWS consoles. Its Total Recall delivers the classic SSL sound in a uniquely versatile form.
The Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System's chassis holds up to eight modules in any configuration and there are a wide variety of modules on offer. You could build a stunning SuperAnalogue front end for your recording system, with two different flavours of mic pre (SuperAnalogue and VHD), EQ, transparent dynamics and a powerful master section. Or create an SSL summing mixer with an ultra-pure analogue mix buss, using two different line input modules to achieve high channel counts or combine additional sources during mixdown to the legendary Stereo Bus Compressor. The Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System delivers the very highest quality analogue recording and summing path and is the perfect configurable solution for studio or live applications.
The Soild State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System's chassis is a 4U 19" rack housing with a premium grade power supply, MIDI IN/OUT connections and a Mix Bus Link port that enables two X-Racks to be cascaded. The chassis also houses the Total Recall™ system with onboard capacity to store 32 system snapshots (the snapshots can also be stored as MIDI SysEX).
Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System Features
- Chassis is a 4U 19" rack housing with a premium grade power supply
- MIDI IN/OUT connections and a Mix Bus Link port that enables two X-Racks to be cascaded
- Chassis holds up to eight modules in any configuration
- Utilizes the identical circuit design and manufacturing to SSL's Duality and AWS consoles
- Total Recall™ delivers the classic SSL sound in a uniquely versatile form
- Allows you build a stunning SuperAnalogue™ front end for your recording system
- Offers you create an SSL summing mixer with an ultra-pure analogue mix buss
- Delivers the very highest quality analogue recording and summing path
- A perfect configurable solution for studio or live applications
Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System Specifications
- Chassis: 4U 19" Rack Housing
- Depth: 180 mm / 7.2 inches (Excluding Front Panel Knob(s) and Connectors), 255 mm/10.2 inches (Including Connectors, Excluding Front Panel Knob(s)
- Height: 178 mm / 7 inches (4RU) (Excluding Feet)
- Width: 440 mm / 17.4 inches (Excluding Rack Ears), 483 mm / 19 inches (Including Rack Ears)
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.2 Pounds (Without Modules Fitted), 3.5 kg / 7.7 Pounds (With Blank Panels Fitted), 5.0 kg / 11 Pounds (With Modules Fitted)
- Power: 50 Watts / 60 VA (with 8 Modules Fitted)
- Boxed Size: 540 mm x 300 mm x 270 mm / 21.25" x 12" x 10.63"
- Boxed Weight: 4.3 kg / 9.5 Pounds (Without Modules Fitted), 5.0 kg / 11 Pounds (with Blank Panels Fitted), 6.5 kg / 14.3 Pounds (with Modules Fitted)
Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System Includes
- Solid State Logic X-Rack Modular Rack System
- Owners Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.