The SPL Madicon is a USB-powered MADI-to-USB audio interface designed to provide MADI connectivity and versatile low-latency monitoring for sound technicians and recording engineers in studio, broadcast, and live stage applications. It features 64 inputs and 64 outputs via MADI optical ports and a stereo digital TOSLINK optical output.
The Madicon’s high-speed USB interface supports resolutions up to 24-bit / 192 kHz and works with Mac OS X and Windows. Set your clock source via the front-panel internal/external clock switch. An FPGA monitor mixer offers low-latency monitoring, talkback, control room and headphone mixes, and 128-channel MADI metering. Select the Madicon in your DAW or utilize its direct-to-disk functionality to record up to 64 tracks to your computer without a DAW.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.