The SPL TDx 500 Series Transient Designer Module is installed in a single slot of the 500-series rack module and is used to amplify or attenuate attacks and prolong or shorten the sustain. It features the Differential Envelope Technology (DET) that allows level-independent dynamic processing of signal paths by calculating differences in generated envelopes. These envelopes track the curve of the original signal to provide optimal results. Therefore, only two controls per channel are required to allow you to completely reshape the attack and sustain characteristics of a sound.
Thanks to the MIX (parallel mix) feature, you can continuously blend between the processed and unprocessed signal. The transient designer is suitable for use in professional recording, project or home studios, and in sound-reinforcement applications. Applied to single instruments or loops, it allows you to create new sounds and/or effects.
- Single-slot 500-series rack module
- Extended SPL’s original Transient Designer circuitry
- Parallel Mix Control: Blend between processed and unprocessed signal
- Attack Control: Amplify or attenuate attack of a signal by up to 15 dB
- Sustain Control: Prolong or shorten the sustain of a signal by up to 24 dB
- Differential Envelope Technology (DET) for level-independent envelope processing
- Output level control
- On/bypass switch
- Signal LED
- Made in Germany
- Processing drum and percussion sounds
- Drums: ambience
- Softening guitar sounds
- Bass: Staccato vs legato
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.