The centre of your scalable studio
Built from the same SuperAnalogue™ DNA as our AWS, Duality and Matrix consoles, we are proud to deliver the X-Desk.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format, meeting the demand for a world class, compact SSL mixing desk. X-Desk combines a 16 channel SSL SuperAnalogue™ summing mixer with a compact analogue monitoring hub for your studio.
Small enough to be easily transported, X-Desk fulfills the essentials of the audio mixing process, with typical SSL attention to detail, including smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim & Cut buttons, Stereo and Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue™ products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
- SuperAnalogue™ - analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels: 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback - for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Buss with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears included
Specifications (All values are approximate)
- Depth 310mm / 12.25" (7 RU) height when rack mounted
- Height 120mm / 4.75" depth in rack
- Width casing only 434mm / 17.1"
- Width including rack ears 484mm / 19"
- Weight 4.8kg / 10.5 pounds
- Boxed size 320mm x 550mm x 80mm
- 19.75" x 15.2" x 7.5"
- Boxed weight 6.6kg / 14.5 pounds
- Power < 40 Watts
- Power IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 – 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz
- I/O 25-pin D-type socket, Zi > 10kΩ
- iJack Un-balanced, 3.5mm Stereo Jack, Zi > 47kΩ, +12dB gain
- Speakers Balanced, 3-pin XLR-M, Zo ≈ 100Ω
- Headphones Un-balanced, 0.25" Stereo Jack, Zo ≈ 40Ω
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.