Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 Music Production Software Download 90706 - eDelivery
Pro-level recording software for musicians-producers with more tracks FX & plug-ins, USB-eLicenser required
Designed for professional producers, film composers, and mix engineers, Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 is a complete music-production environment that combines sophisticated audio and MIDI tools with pristine audio quality. Offering a fast, flexible, and intuitive workflow, this powerful software can be used for composing, sequencing, beat making, recording, editing, mixing, and mastering—making it ideal for producing and scoring tracks from start to finish, in all genres.
For superior audio quality, Cubase Pro 10.5 utilizes a 64-bit audio engine compatible with resolutions up to 192 kHz. The software offers unlimited audio, instrument, and MIDI tracks, and can accommodate up to 256 physical inputs and outputs. Notable features include full 5.1 surround and virtual reality functionality, full automatic delay compensation, and flexible routing options. Users have access to 76 audio FX plug-ins, 18 MIDI FX plug-ins, 8 virtual instruments with over 3000 sounds, VariAudio 3 for pitch and time correction, and a host of improvements over the previous versions.
Cubase Pro 10.5 comes with a comprehensive set of tools for scoring to picture including the new Video Export Render function that allows you to export video files straight from your Cubase project and quickly share them with clients and other composers.
To share production workflow between musicians, VST Transit lets you upload audio and MIDI tracks to cloud storage and continue working from another location. The included VST Connect SE 4 software allows you to connect directly with other musicians via chat, or video and audio streaming, giving you the freedom to collaborate and produce together, even when you're not in the same studio.
The software is compatible with Mac and Windows, and operates in VST2 and VST3 formats. (Note: Only 64-bit plug-ins are supported).
New in Cubase Pro 10.5
- Spectral Comparison EQ: Clean up your mix more accurately to create room for each instrument. The new Spectral Comparison mode in the Channel EQ helps you quickly identify where action is needed.
- Video Export Render: Render videos as MP4 with H.264 compression and 16-bit stereo audio in 44.1 and 48 kHz directly from your Cubase Pro 10.5 project. Export the whole video or just footage within the locator range, adding the timecode to the video export for the next production process.
- MultiTap Delay: Made for musicians, the new MultiTap Delay creates up to eight taps per delay loop, which can be conveniently edited. You can add effects with a simple click to the complete output, just the delay loops, or even each individual tap, while different character presets deliver the sound of clean digital delays or classic vintage echo units.
- Padshop 2: The popular Padshop 2 granular synthesizer comes with improvements and even more creative tools. At its heart, the new spectral oscillator opens the door to new soundscapes and lets you turn your own samples into fascinating sonic sculptures. Add motion to your sounds with the new arpeggiator section and use the effects section to add the finishing shine. You can be inspired by the 100 new presets or start creating your own unique sounds right away.
- Colorized Mixer Channels: The new option to colorize complete channels in the MixConsole helps you instantly find the channels you are looking for, making your workflow faster and easier.
- Import Tracks from Projects: Exchanging data between projects or creating new project templates is now much easier with the new track import functionality. With a simple click, the Auto Map function even matches the imported tracks to existing tracks with the same name.
- Retrospective MIDI Record: The completely revised MIDI Retrospective Recording feature lets you capture your MIDI input, even when you have not started recording.
- Combined Select Tools: The new Combined Select Tools mode speeds up your editing workflow by combining the two most frequently used tools in one powerful tool. With it, the selection tools for both objects and ranges can be used at the same time, without the need to change tools.
- Score Editor Improvements: Use the mouse wheels to quickly transpose selected notes.
- Easier Macro Creation: Create Macros faster with new improved functionality.
- LUFS Normalization: Choose to normalize by either dB Loudness Unit (EBU R128) or by setting dBFS Max.
- Safe Start Mode: Initiate Cubase Pro 10.5 without any third-party plug-ins loaded.
- New Plug-Ins: Stereo Delay, De-Esser, and Roomworks processors to enhance your plug-in chain, particularly for vocal recordings.
- Graphical Improvements: Zooming and scrolling in large projects is improved.
Top Features You Need to Know
- Audio Alignment: Makes stacking vocals and other recordings fast, easy, and efficient by automatically matching the timing of different instrument or vocal tracks you want to play back simultaneously.
- VariAudio 3: Offers fully integrated vocal editing and pitch change of individual notes in monophonic vocal recordings, allowing you to solve intonation and timing problems with just a few clicks.
- MixConsole with Channel Strip: For a pro mixing-desk experience, the MixConsole comes with a high-end channel strip, complete with EQ and dynamics, reverbs, delays, VCA faders, loudness meters, and wave meters.
- Chord Pads and Chord Track: These intelligent compositional tools allow for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions, from simple pop to complex jazz arrangements. Jam with chords and patterns in real time and control multiple parameters to change chords as you go.
- Comping: Create the perfect version of a recording from multiple takes by simply swiping across the best parts and a master take containing all selected parts will be created automatically.
- Control Room: A unique recording and monitoring environment, which seamlessly integrates performer mixes and monitoring setups into your recording and mixing workflow.
- Drum Editor: An intuitive beat-making tool for constructing and reworking beats, rhythms, and grooves.
- MixConsole History: Record every change made in the MixConsole, allowing you to undo/redo and choose the mix you prefer.
- Retrologue 2: This virtual synth brings back the sound of analog circuitry and vintage warmth, but with a modern twist. Offering raw analog lead and bass sounds, ephemeral, delicate pads and structures, dark drones, and ultra-aggressive comps.
- Sampler Track: Allows you to turn any imported or recorded audio file into a playable instrument with full filter, pitch, and envelope controls for sound-design flexibility. You can also drag any MIDI part in the Sampler Control window and start experimenting with the instantly rendered audio file.
- Loop and Sample Libraries: The software comes with thousands of MIDI construction kits, audio loops, and samples that can be used as building blocks to create sketches, play-alongs, or even full songs with just a few clicks.
- Score Editor (Advanced): A professional notation environment with full support for virtually every symbol, display, and editing option. It includes support for lyrics and comments, as well as drum notes, guitar tablature, and lead sheets.
- Video Follows Edit Mode: Allows you to edit audio while the video display provides continuous visual feedback.
- Surround Sound and Virtual Reality: Cubase Pro 10.5 provides integrated surround sound features with support for several formats. All audio-related channels and buses can handle multichannel speaker configurations. For virtual reality (VR) or augmented reality (AR) productions, you can create mixes in first-order, second-order, and third-order Ambisonics format.
- Synths: HALion Sonic SE 3, Retrologue 2, Padshop 2, Flux, Trip, Prologue, Spector, Mystic
- Samplers: Groove Agent SE, Sampler Track, LoopMash 2
Audio and MIDI Effects
- Audio Effects: EQ, dynamics, reverb, delay, distortion, filter, pitch, spatial, modulation, mastering, tools
- MIDI Effects: Beat Designer, Arpache SX, Auto LFO, Compressor, MIDI Control, Density, Quantizer, Chorder, Step Designer, Micro Tuner, MIDI Echo, Track Control, MIDI Control, MIDI Monitor, Arpache 5, Context Gate, MIDI Modifiers, Note To CC, Transformer
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you will receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.