Nuendo 11 adds an array of new and improved features for content producers, ensuring that it continues to be the gold standard for professional audio production. Content for Dolby Atmos can now be produced entirely within Nuendo, bringing it within reach of even the smallest studio. The SuperVision professional metering plug in suite includes a Netflix Loudness Meter, Intelligibility Meter and more than 15 further modules to ensure that, whatever and wherever your content is broadcasted, the audience enjoys the very best audio experience. Together with SpectraLayers One, enhanced sound design tools, exclusive sound effects content and much more, Nuendo 11 provides everything needed to take post production to the next level.
- Dolby Atmos production workflow for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification within Nuendo.
- Netflix Loudness Meter for ensuring your streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications.
- SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
- Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener.
- Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once.
- SuperVision metering plug in suite with customizable settings for the most accurate view of your sound.
- Soundly Cloud Services support for sending files from Soundly into Nuendo 11 with just one click.
- Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre.
- Sampler Track including slicing, LFOs and legato glide.
- Music features, workflow and performance enhancements.
Other Key Features:
- Scale Assistant allows you to follow, quantize and play live to a set scale.
- Advanced Key Editor for creating perfect pitch bends and more.
- Global Tracks lets you stay in sync more easily.
- Frequency 2 is an amazingly precise dynamic EQ for better mixing.
- Imager for placing up to four bands of different frequencies in independent locations in the stereo field.
- Squasher let’s you improve leads, tame bass and enhance reverb for EDM.
- Score Editor featuring new workflow improvements and beautiful new fonts.
- VST Connect SE 5 for remote recording over the Internet.
- EUCON integration for compatibility with the newest AVID consoles.
- DOP Pin Process for a smoother workflow.
- Apple Metal Acceleration for maximum performance by communicating directly with your Mac’s GPU.
- New Track pictures for visually identifying different track types.
- OSC Renderer for the creation and mix of object based content using the OSC network protocol.
- New Samples including six fresh, exclusive sound and loop sets.
- Enhanced workflow and performance including ARA improvements, variable DPI for WIN, Marker Lines.
Nuendo 11 adds an array of new and improved features for content producers, ensuring that it continues to be the gold standard for professional audio production. Content for Dolby Atmos can now be produced entirely within Nuendo, bringing it within reach of even the smallest studio. The SuperVision professional metering plug in suite includes a Netflix Loudness Meter, Intelligibility Meter and 20 more modules to ensure that, whatever and wherever your content is broadcast, the audience enjoys the very best audio experience. Together with SpectraLayers One, enhanced sound design tools, exclusive sound effects content and much more, Nuendo 11 provides everything needed to take post production to the next level.
Work seamlessly with Soundly
You can now send files from Soundly into Nuendo 11 with just one click. Find your perfect sound in the massive Soundly cloud library, use its powerful search engine on your local files, then drag and drop or spot sounds directly into the Nuendo timeline. Soundly is the perfect companion app for sound designers.
Audio events can be committed to the ARA extension without bouncing. You can also create new audio tracks from different SpectraLayers7 with drag-n-drop.
Pin Process for Direct Offline processing
This is a special mode which keeps a loaded process pending until the mode is disabled, making for an improved workflow.
Redesigned external controller integration
Knobs and faders of third-party devices can now be assigned with one click. A new future-proof scripting interface also allows in-depth integration and auto-detection.
OSC Renderer support
You can create and mix object-based content using the OSC network protocol to control a renderer. Nuendo can play back and record object-based audio at live performances when connected to an OSC network environment, like Yamaha’s YOSC network and the Yamaha OSC renderer, and also allows for live position tracking via the OSC protocol.
You can now draw a thin line across the whole vertical area of the Project window in the same color as the marker event.
New Track pictures for post-production projects
This feature will help you identify different track types in large sessions.
Variable DPI on Windows 10
Different scaling settings are now supported in Windows 10. Even plug-ins that do not support HiDPI can be scaled.
Optimized GUI on macOS
Nuendo is now optimized for the Metal framework, achieving maximum performance by communicating directly with the GPU.
For large, multi-track recording projects needing intensive, real-time processing and for systems with more than eight cores.
Extended EUCON integration
The newest AVID control surfaces and mixers, including the AVID S1, AVID Control and AVID Dock are now supported in Nuendo.
Nuendo 11 box components:
• Card with Nuendo 11 Download Access Code (DAC)
• Steinberg USB-eLicenser
• Welcome Message (booklet)
- Mac - macOS Catalina, Mojave
- PC - 64-Bit Windows 10 (version 1909 / 2004)
- Intel Core I Series or AMD Ryzen multi-core (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 36 GB free HD space
- 1440 x 900 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 2.0 support (Windows only)
- USB-A port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS-compatible audio hardware
- Internet connection is required for download of the installation package, license activation, account setup and personal / product registration.
- Steinberg USB eLicenser Key is Required to use this Software.
- Note: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.