The Steinberg Vintage Stomp Pack is a plug-in package with five stomp box emulations for guitarists and producers. The pack includes the Max 100 Dual Phaser, Dual Phaser, Vintage Phaser, Vintage Flanger, and Vintage Wah. Each stompbox is modeled using VCM technology, which accurately captures the original, down to the circuitry and components of the original, ensuring the rich and warm sounds of the 70's. All plug-ins are available in VST 3, VST 2.4 and AU plug-in format, allowing for multi-instance use with digital audio workstations such as Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, and Logic.
Max 100 - Dual Phaser
- Delivers the original sound of the 1970’s hardware phasers
- Modeled with VCM technology down to single circuitry and components of the original
- Incorporates a reproduction of the light-sensitive CdS cell, which reflects the subtle change in character with modulation speed
- VCM technology-based reproduction of a legendary stomp box
- Tailored to guitarists who want to experience a truly authentic vintage tone.
- Includes 2 LFO’s, 2 phasers, and 4 mode selectors
- Allows for a wide range of combinations for remarkable effects
- Offers the highly-sought qualities of popular classic phasers
- Large selection of mode settings
- Able to reproduce a range of different phaser types
- Dedicated controls allow you to manipulate the rate of modulation, the center frequency, the depth of modulation, and the amount of feedback
- Counterpart of the Vintage Phaser
- Comprises the vintage sound characteristics of the 1970s with VCM modeling
- Three flanger types, each offering different sounds
- Six settings such as Speed, Depth, and Mix, allow a flexible and inspiring sound creation
- The warm sound of a 1970’s wah-wah
- For guitarists and producers who are looking for the sound of the “good old days”
- Four different wah-wah modes
- Four different types plus overdrive and speed controls make this effect a creative experience
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.