This library offers royalty-free sound effects in a wide variety of styles. It features unique natural environments recorded in North America and Europe, human ambiences and voices from all over the world, sport-related sounds, and traffic and machine noises, to name a few. Also included is a variety of electronic atmospheres created in the studio using oscillators and filters, and a selection of multimedia effects such as button clicks and roll-over sounds.
The Studio Box Mark III comes with an easy-to-use cross-referenced alphabetical guide.Nature Backgrounds and Ambiences
- Nature sounds recorded in North America and Europe using multiple microphone positions
- Wind, storm, rain, hail, thunder, fire, water (coast, river, lake, drops, splash, underwater recordings)
- Country and village scenes with birds, crickets and cicadas, frogs, chicken, cow, dog, horse, pig, sheep, sea animals
- Cafe and restaurants (indoor/outdoor)
- Solo and crowd laughter, applause
- Footsteps, doors opened, shut, and locked
- Children playing, church bells, fireworks
- Announcements in airports and train stations
- Sport-related sounds (single shots and stadium ambiences), with everything from baseball to wrestling – ball hits and kicks, karate, fencing, billiards, tennis, and gymnastics
- Wide range of machine noises (pneumatic, electric, hydraulic)
- Industrial robots and alarms
- Mobile equipment, office and household machines
- Street atmospheres and general city ambiences
- Cars, buses and trucks (driving, squeals, doors)
- Airplanes (indoor/outdoor), helicopter, trams and trains, harbor and boats
- Sounds and ambiences created by top sound designers with oscillators, filters, and top-notch Foley artistry, all recorded using known industry-standard recording techniques
- Button clicks, roll-over, cartoon effects (zap, boing, sweep, buzzers), musical instruments, and cluster sounds
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.