The S-Blender is a mini mastering console with two stereo inserts for parallel / serial processing and a perfect tool for mixing and mastering. The five-step mode control changes the signal path, and numerous combinations can be tested without reconnecting any outboard. The first insert has a semi-fixed position and the second insert can be positioned at four different points in the signal path. At the push of a button the two inserts swap position and by using the mute buttons previewing can be done without altering the level controls. For easy integration the Blender has a separate monitor section with volume control and mono switch. It's the optimal unit for two-stage compression combining parallel and serial compression in a clean and simple way.
Mastering-grade circuits and a switch matrix with gold plated relays guarantees maximum performance.The goal has been to make the perfect tool for parallel and serial processing. With two outboard processors connected, for example two compressors, or a compressor and an EQ, numerous combinations can be achieved at a twist of a knob. Interfaced with a DAW and a monitoring system the Blender can be used for both processing and monitor control.
The input signal is split into three separate channels: Channel 1 is the unprocessed sound. Channel 2 has the Insert 1 inserted. Channel 3 is only active in Mode 5, and otherwise muted. Insert 2 moves around in the signal path depending on the mode setting. It's also possible to swap the position of the two inserts by pressing the swap button.
The three channels are followed by a mix point with a blend control for channel 1 and 2. When Mode 5 is enabled Channel 3 can be mixed into the signal with a separate volume control. The channel mute buttons cuts the signal without affecting the other channels making it possible to preview channels without altering any level controls.
TK Audio S-Blender Features
- Unique parallel and serial processing
- Gold plated relays
- Monitor section with volume control and mono switch
- Internal, regulated powersupply with a toroidal transformer
- 115 or 230V, selectable
TK Audio S-Blender Specifications
- Noise flooor: below 104dBm
- Frequency response:Â 10Hz to 100kHz, less than -0.1dB
- Distortion: less than 0.003% THD+N, @ +8dBm
- Balanced XLR main/insert inputs: 24kohm
TK Audio S-Blender S-Blender Updates
- All controls stepped
- Updated circuit for lower noise
- New illuminated in/out switch
- Mains on/off on front
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.