Plug And Mix Tube Exciter Software - eDelivery
P&M Tube Exciter delivers punch, clarity and sparkle to any signal you run through it. The plug-in features Tube Exciter, Tube Saturation and Sub Bass enhancers which can enrich your sound in subtle and drastic ways. The plug- in’s unique interface allows for precision adjustments using elegant graphical curves and audio analysis tools giving you a realtime window into the sound processing. P&M Pro Tube Exciter can be used on practically any audio source to improve the sound: From Broadcast and Live P.A. systems, to recording Guitars, Vocals and Bass, to Mixing and Mastering your songs.
- Lows : For extended low end enhancement.
- Center Freq : Adjusts center frequencies to find your mid-range “sweet spot”. Highs: Adjusts the amount of high frequency output.
- Push : Non-linear tube saturation effect, the main distortion stage of the plugin Sub-Tuning: Dials in the frequency and “bumps” your low end.
- Sub-Drive : Dials in the amount of Sub Bass.
- Tube : Soft-knee non-linear saturation effect, applied to output signal. Intended for restoring lost harmonics of heavily compressed material, useful as well to alter the main saturation stage character.
- Analog : Engages alternative filter models and internal circuit routing for achieving alternative results.
- Clipper : For limiting your signal’s overall output.
- Input & Output Meters : Control the overall input and output of the plug-in.