The TS-100B Speaker Stand from Ultimate Support makes it easy to raise and lower heavy loads, thanks to a internal shock telescoping mechanism. The air spring is under a 50 pound preload. This allows the stand to raise any speaker weighing under 50 pounds without any effort. Speakers heavier than 50 pounds will require some effort, however the gas spring mechanism will aid in the process.
The stand is constructed from anodized tubing and has metal reinforced clamps to securely support more weight than similar stands. Despite being heavy-duty, the stand is surprisingly lightweight, and can be folded down into a compact and portable unit.
- Air-assisted mechanism has a 50 pound preload, allowing you to easily raise and lower heavy speakers with minimal effort
- Extremely sturdy and stable construction
- Folds down for compact storage and travel
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.