Shape 50 is the versatile monitoring loudspeaker par excellence. This monitor can be used from 30″ away (80cm), and it has very extended low end frequency response (50Hz) considering its compact design. Thanks to this design and to the numerous settings, this monitor is ideal for rooms measuring less than 130ft2 (12m2).
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximize acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of near field monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalization of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
• Low directivity tweeter for a flexible listening position
• Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
• Numerous settings for optimal integration
• Accurate control, even in the very high end
• Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
• Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
System SHAPE 50
• Frequency response (+/-3dB) 50Hz - 35kHz
• Maximum SPL (musical signal) 106dB SPL
(peak @ 1m)
Type XLR: balanced 10kOhms
Connectors RCA: unbalanced 10kOhms with
• Midrange and low frequency amplifier 60W, class AB
• High frequency amplifier 25W, class AB
Standby on After approximately 30
minutes with no signal
Standby off Signal detection > 3 mV
(T800mAL / 250V fuse) or
100-120V (T1.6AL / 250V fuse)
Connection IEC plug and detachable power
High pass filter Adjustable Full range
(0 - 250Hz) Adjustable, +/-6dB
(160Hz, Q=1) Adjustable, +/-3dB
High (4.5 - 35kHz) Adjustable, +/-3dB
Power On/Power Off On/off switch on rear panel
• Standby consumption < 0.5W
• Displays and controls LED for power on/off and
• Woofer 5" (13cm)
• Tweeter 1" (25mm) 'M' profile
• Construction 0.6" (15mm) MDF
• Finish Vinyl, real walnut and black
• Dimensions with four rubber feet
12.3 x 7.5 x 9.5"
(312 x 191 x 242mm)
• Weight 20.7lb (6.5kg)
Wall mount K&M® Fixing kit 24471
+ K&M® 24359 adapter
Ceiling mount K&M® Fixing kit 24496
+ K&M® 24359 adapter
Table stand / microphone stand K&M® Fixing kit 232
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.