The Faux Spring Reverb has been a staple on many players boards for many years now, and when it was discontinued a few years ago Brian received numerous requests to bring it back since then. Not being one to be content with just reissuing something, Brian decided to take all of the feedback from players he had received and give it a bit if an upgrade.
The result was the birth of the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. Following the idea of “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it,” he just added more of what players love. More decay, more drippiness and more of that bouncy spring tone players love in the bigger Reverb tanks. Despite sounding bigger and fuller, he decided to condense it down into a mini enclosure to fit perfectly at the end if any chain to grab and go.
When the moment calls for the sound of spring reverb, you’ll be glad you have this little guy. With an extended decay time, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal serves up authentic tones that drip with boing (Don’t you love spring reverb adjectives?) just like a great spring tank. And thanks to an easy-to-navigate control layout, you’ll have your perfect tone pulled up in no time.
PERFECT SMALL PACKAGE
There no denying the popularity and convenience of this pedal’s mini design. Not only does it fit wonderfully on even the most cramped pedalboards, but it’s easy to throw in the back of your open-back combo when running in the amp’s effects loop.
For years, the Wampler Faux Spring Reverb was the very best spring reverb pedal available, Brian updated it, made it smaller, made it bouncier… made it even more perfect for your rig!
BUILT FOR FOREVER
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to bringing you the best-sounding & most usable Effects Boxes on the market is nothing new. Those qualities are on full display within the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. We’re all tone-freaks, and we’re always trying new things, but we hope this pedal finds it’s forever home on your pedalboard, so we built it to last that long.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass Small profile, ideal for pedal board placement
- Signal is split, core tone is unchanged through the pedal, the effect is laid on top of your tone
- Volume, Depth, and Tone control allowing you full control of your reverb trail
- 9v power jack (no battery connector inside)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Power draw: 64.3mA (at 9v) and 69.5mA (at 12v)
- 1.50″ x 3.50″ x 1.5″ (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security