An ideal upgrade for Pro Tools hardware, the DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools systems and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports delivering up to 64 inputs and outputs, the DLI lets you get more from your existing setup.
DLI works in one of two modes, I/O and SGP:
In I/O mode, the DLI bridges Pro Tools systems with SoundGrid I/Os and DSP servers. In this mode, the HD/HDX or HD Native system remains your playback engine, while the DLI appears as individual I/O units from which you can expand your studio by connecting additional SoundGrid I/Os and by offloading your plugin processing to additional SoundGrid servers.In SGP mode, the DLI enables you to control a variety of DigiLink-enabled I/Os, bridge your favorite DAW (Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.) with SoundGrid applications and ASIO/Core Audio drivers, and offload your plugin processing to a SoundGrid server.
In both modes, you can connect additional SoundGrid-compatible components to your system using a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
DiGiGrid DLI comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer)
- Dual DigiLink ports providing up to 64 digital inputs/outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Enables convenient and seamless use of a variety of Digi Link- compliant I/O devices with any native DAW
- Compliant with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with SuperRack, MultiRack, eMotion LV1, SoundGrid Studio
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
Using Pro Tools HDX, HD or HD Native StudioRack SoundGrid is supported only with version 9.7. Download SoundGrid Studio and StudioRack 9.7.StudioRack V11 is not supported in SoundGrid mode in Pro Tools HDX, HD or HD Native.2 DigiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port). Compatible with the following DigiLink-enabled I/Os: Digidesign 192, Digidesign 96 (Digidesign 96i not supported), Avid HD Omni, Avid HD I/O, Apogee Symphony Marks I and II, Lynx Aurora 8, Lynx Aurora 16 (32 channel mode on DL port 1 only).I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.xSGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os2 operation mode switches2 SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports1 AC input1 Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O1 USB port1U rackmountSupported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)Recovery switchClocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (Sync over Ethernet) or DigiLink
Width: 48.26 cm / 19 inches
Height: 4.36 cm / 1U
Depth: 23.6 cm / 9.29 inches
Device Weight: 3.5 kg / 7.71 lbs
DiGiGrid DLI unit
Power cord: 1 US, 1 EU, 1 UK
Ethernet cable: Cat 5e (2 meters)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.