Perfect for the control room, the DiGiGrid IOC audio interface offers a range of connectivity options, including 2 mic/line inputs with broadcast-grade preamps, 8 line inputs/outputs, and 16 AES and ADAT inputs/outputs, plus two powerful headphone outputs. With the IOC and a dedicated SoundGrid DSP server on your network, you will be able to run up to hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, all fully integrated within your DAW of choice. Just plug the IOC into your SoundGrid network using a single Ethernet cable, and you will enter a new world of real-time tracking, mixing and monitoring, with extremely low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
- ASIO- and Core Audio-compliant audio I/O for Native DAWs
- 2 mic/line inputs with broadcast-grade preamps and 8 line inputs
- 8 line outputs and 2 headphone outputs
- 16 AES ins/outs, ADAT ins/outs
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
- Quick-view front panel metering
- High-definition 192 kHz ADC conversion
- Compatible with SuperRack, MultiRack, eMotion LV1, SoundGrid Studio
8x line inputs (25-pin DB25)8x line outputs (25-pin DB25)16x AES/EBU I/O (25-pin DB25)1x ADAT I/O (8 channels @ 48kHz). (4 channels @ 96 kHz and 2 channels @ 192 kHz will be supported in the future)2x Mic inputs (XLR/TRS combo)2x SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports1x Word clock I/O1x AC input2x headphone outputs with analog level knobs1U rack-mountedSupported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)Clock Synchronization via Word Clock input, AES/EBU, SoundGrid (SoE), InternalReset switchMultiple broadcast level format settings (jumpers on all analog I/Os)
Mic input impedance: 2K5 OhmsPhantom power: 48VLine input impedance: 8K0 OhmsMic gain range:0 dB to +52.5 dB in 7.5-dB steps. Fine control provides an additional 0dB to 7dB in 0.5-dB stepsMic maximum input level: +26dBLine maximum input level: +36dBMic equivalent input noise: >-126dB (150 Ohm source, Gain +59.5dB)Frequency response: +/-0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHzChannel separation: Better than 90dB (40Hz to 15kHz)
Maximum line output level: +22dBuResidual line output noise:<90dB (20Hz to 20kHz)Frequency Response: +/-0.5dB (20Hz to 20kHz)Line output impedance: 50 OhmsChannel separation: Better than 90dB (40Hz to 15kHz)Harmonic Distortion: Typically <0.01% @ unity gain, -10dB input @ 1kHz.
Width: 48.26 cm / 19 inches
Height: 4.36 cm / 1U
Depth: 35.6 cm / 14.01 inches
Device Weight: 4.5 kg / 9.92 lbs
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.