JOIN A NEW ERA OF LIVE SOUND MIXING
eMotion LV1 is a revolutionary digital mixing console for front-of-house, monitor and broadcast engineers. Based on Waves SoundGrid technology, this software mixer delivers the superior sound quality for which Waves is renowned, as well as the quick and convenient workflow needed in demanding live environments.
Limitless Control over Your Live Sound
eMotion LV1 gives you unprecedented control over every aspect of your live sound. Each of the mixer’s channels has its own plugin rack capable of running up to eight SoundGrid-compatible plugins. This means you can mix live with hundreds of your favorite plugins—all running inside the mixer itself. All plugin presets and chains saved in eMotion LV1 can be shared with the Waves MultiRack and StudioRack plugin hosts, enabling you to move seamlessly between live and studio environments.
LV1 Channel Strip – Waves eMo Plugins
The mixer’s channel strip—its standard EQ, filters and dynamics processing—is provided by Waves eMo plugins: eMo D5 Dynamics, eMo F2 Filter and eMo Q4 Equalizer. All three are designed for maximum clarity and efficiency in a live environment. All three are included with the eMotion LV1 mixer.
The LV1 also integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech auto mixer plugin (purchased separately), which is easily accessible from each LV1 channel.
Intuitive Workflow, Diverse Control
You can control eMotion LV1 using industry-standard hardware controllers, multi-touch screens and diverse portable devices, ranging from four touch screens to a single laptop or tablet. No matter which device you are using, eMotion LV1 has the same intuitive workflow, with a user interface built for flexibility and speed.
MyMon: Personal Monitor Mixing App for the LV1
Designed for eMotion LV1, MyMon is a free mobile app for iOS and Android devices that gives performers on stage detailed control over their individual monitor mixes, directly from their mobile phone or tablet. Up to 16 stage performers can adjust channel volume levels, mute and pan channels, apply master EQ, and link channels to custom single-fader groups.
eMotion LV1 uses the SoundGrid infrastructure for audio networking. It can be configured as a portable or stationary setup, and can connect to any SoundGrid-compatible I/O or server. This means you can easily carry your mixer with you and run it anytime, anywhere—at home, in your hotel room, on the tour bus, or at the live venue. This way you can have all the time you need to work on your sessions, whether offline or with full-on audio, and make sure you are 100% ready for your show.
- 16 stereo/mono input channels, 8 matrixes, 10 bus/returns: 8 auxes
- Run 8 SoundGrid-compatible plugins directly on each channel
- Channel strip processing provided by Waves eMo plugins
- 16 DCA faders, 8 mute groups, 8 user-assignable shortcut keys
- Create your own custom layers for super-quick workflow
- DCA spill – populate layers with DCA-linked channels
- 32-bit floating point mix engine; up to 96 kHz sample rate
- Compatible with industry-standard controllers, including Waves FIT
- Includes the MyMon personal monitoring app for eMotion LV1
- Integrates smoothly with the Dugan Speech auto mixer plugin
- Connect & share up to 16 stage boxes, expansion slots or DAWs
- Share the same stage box between multiple LV1’s at FOH and monitors
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible1
- eMotion LV1 video training course available online
eMotion LV1 Key Features
|eMotion LV1 64 CH||eMotion LV1 32 CH||eMotion LV1 16 CH|
|Auxes (Stereo/Mono) – Total||24||24||8|
- Windows/Mac 64 bit-compatible
- 32-bit floating point mix engine, with latency as low as 0.8 ms
- Sample rate: 44.1–96 kHz
- Patch up to 16 hardware and software SoundGrid I/Os
- Share I/Os – stage boxes, DAWs, computers – between multiple LV1 systems
- FOH and monitor engineers can share the same stage box between two LV1 mixers, with separate gain control for each engineer
- Run up to 8 plugins per channel
- All processing is done on an external SoundGrid DSP server
- Option to add a redundant DSP server
- NEW: MyMon personal monitor mixing app for mobile devices – designed for eMotion LV1
- Compatible with up to four multi-touch screens, as well as diverse hardware control surfaces
- Touch-friendly interface
- 6 control windows: Mixer 1, Mixer 2, Channel, Show, Patch, Setup
- Different control windows can run simultaneously on different touch screens
- Each Mixer window provides 8 layers, each with up to 16 channel strips
- Each channel strip provides control over its channel’s input, dynamics/EQ/filters, plugin rack, sends and routing
- Create your own custom layers for super-quick personalized workflow
- Up to 1000 scenes, including recall filters and recall-safe options
- Sends-on-faders mode per Mixer window for each of the 16 aux busses, with auto cue on aux
- MIDI control over scene change
- Preamp control and digital trim per channel input
- Automatic latency compensation on internal mix busses
- Delay groups for output delay alignment
- Multiple outputs available per channel, each with digital trim per output
- Advanced stereo Imager, including balance, rotation, width and L/R panning
- 16 link control groups, providing global control over inputs, plugins, EQ, dynamics and sends for assigned channels
- DCA fader per link control group
- DCA spill – populate layers with DCA-linked channels
- 8 mute groups, with an additional Mute All output option
- Global tempo control per scene; Tap tempo available on main toolbar
- Show Lock option for locking plugin instantiations, external routing, and complete surface lock
- Comprehensive meter and clip settings
- 8 user-assignable keys for personalization of control over mixer operation (e.g., open specific plugin, tap tempo, recall specific scene)
- Solo-in-place option, with automatic solo-safe sources and destinations
- Copy & paste channel names, processing and routing
- A/B input options, for quick patch changes
- External insert for outboard gear connection, as part of the plugin rack chain
- Offline operation mode, including offline configuration and patching of I/O devices
- Complete channel processing presets, compatible with Waves MultiRack and StudioRack presets
- Smooth integration with the separately purchased Dugan Speech plugin for auto-mixing multiple mics
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.