Small but mighty, the SoundGrid Mobile Server fits right in your backpack and leaves room for more. Great for traveling, mixing small live shows and for the studio. Take it anywhere you go and boost your plugin processing power.
Don't be fooled by its size, the SoundGrid Mobile server definitely packs a powerful punch. With an Intel® Core™ i5 processor and 4 GB of RAM you can pile on quite a bit of processing tasks, making it suitable to power your plugins in small live shows as well as in the studio.
No different than the full sized, rack-mountable SoundGrid servers, latency is extremely low as ever: 0.8 ms at 44.1–96kHz. This positions the SoundGrid Mobile Server in an exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP.
Paired with a SoundGrid audio interface, the Mobile server allows you to record and monitor through plugins in real time. With a non-SoundGrid interface, it takes the plugin processing load off your computer during mixing and editing sessions.
The carefully designed aluminum casing makes it a tough companion for your traveling adventures. Just throw it in your backpack alongside your laptop, audio interface and headphones and you still have room for more (snacks?).
It's true what they say, good things do come in small packages.
- Boost your plugin processing power live or in the studio
- Plugin processing power that goes with you
- Fits in your backpack with room for more
- Exceptional price/performance sweet spot for mobile DSP
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1–96kHz
- Durable aluminum casing
- Use with any SoundGrid audio interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os) for real-time processing for live-mixing / recording with plugins
- Offload plugin processing from your computer to the server, using the audio interface you already have*
- CPU: Intel® Skylake Core™ i5-6200u
- RAM 4 GB
- Power: DC12V 3A
- 6-month warranty
* Compatible with any ASIO/Core Audio driver supporting multi-client operation and 44.1–96 kHz. To offload plugin processing from your computer’s CPU to a SoundGrid server when using your existing (non-SoundGrid) audio interface
CPU: Intel® Skylake Core™ i5-6200u
RAM: 4 GB
LAN Card: Realtek® on-board
Length: 13.97 cm / 5.5 inches
Height: 3.78 cm / 1.49 inches
Depth: 13.71 cm / 5.4 inches
Device Weight: 0.680 kg / 1.5 lbs
Package Weight: 2.7 kg / 6 lbs
Operating CPU Temperature:
86° to 167°F / 30° to 75°C
Max CPU Temperature:
185°F / 85°C
*Tested at room temperature 75°F / 23.8°C
Operating Environment temperature range:
50° to 95°F / 10° to 35°C
Max Environment temperature:
104°F / 40°C
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.