Discover the next generation of live plugin processing. Run plugins in real time, customize your workspace with floating windows, set extended-scope snapshots, and run any live show with more speed and confidence than ever before.
Designed from the ground up and optimized for speedy operation, SuperRack is a cutting-edge plugin rack that lets live sound and broadcast engineers run up to 64 stereo racks (multi-channel racks are supported) through multiple instances of Waves’ plugins, with near-zero latency (in SoundGrid mode). SuperRack offers endless customization options that make it easy for you to tailor the application to your very own mixing workflow.
SuperRack operates in either Native mode, which handles plugin processing on the CPU of your Mac/PC, with any ASIO/Core audio interface, or in SoundGrid mode, which handles plugin processing on an external SoundGrid DSP server to significantly increase plugin count, minimize latency, and enable the host and I/O devices to be far apart from each other, to accommodate complex setups.
SuperRack is a natural extension of your mixing console. Designed for quick setup time, flexible touch-friendly workspace, and unlimited workflow customization, SuperRack enables FOH, monitor, broadcast, and AV engineers to run any show with speed and confidence.
- A single SuperRack license includes both SoundGrid and Native versions
- View and control multiple plugin instances simultaneously
- Multitouch-friendly graphic interface
- Expand your workspace to up to four monitors
- Easily tweak small plugin parameters with a ‘Touch & Slide’ fader
- Quickly access up to 12 plugins per snapshot via the Hot Plugins panel
- Map application and plugin controls to MIDI & computer keyboard for quick hands-on access
- Switch inputs and outputs while maintaining processing chains
- Adjust multiple racks simultaneously with the ‘Linking’ function
- Share SoundGrid I/Os in a network to build complex setups
- Selectively recall snapshots via scope filter
- Comprehensive device and network monitoring
- Advanced latency alignment management
- Host mirroring (DiGiCo) and DSP server redundancy
- Import MultiRack sessions into SuperRack with ease
MacBook Pro / Mac Pro / iMac / Mac Mini with Intel i5 CPU or higher
MacBook Air laptops are not supported
8 GB RAM
10.13.x and higher
Intel i5 or higher
8 GB RAM
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 10 64-bit with Intel i5 and up CPU
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.