This three-piece recorder is designed with an arched windway, so it sounds remarkably similar to wooden recorders. This recorder uses Baroque-English fingering with double holes for low F and F#, and G and G#.
This recorder has a finish comparable to Rosewood recorders. This wood grain finish recorder has a rich, warm tone yet it is durable and lightweight. Includes a bag, fingering chart, joint grease and cleaning rod.
- Simulated rosewood with ivory trim
- Three-piece construction
- Key of F
- Baroque-English fingering
- Double holes: low F and F#, low G and G#
- Three-piece recorder
- Bag with zipper closure
- Joint grease
- Cleaning rod
- Fingering chart
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.