The 10" Yorkville YXL10P is a 1000W powered PA speaker that’s portable, versatile, and simple to use. It can function as a main PA or monitor wedge for a variety of applications. With a pair of speakers, you are able to cover an audience up to 300. The EQ modes, 3-input mixer, and Bluetooth audio streaming make for easy-to-use setups to help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 90 x 40° (HxV) coverage and 126 dB of continuous SPL—plenty of volume for small-to-mid-sized venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 100W Class-AB amplifier powers the 1" compression driver, while a 900W Class-D amplifier drives the 10" woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 16 kHz down to 55 Hz (±3 dB).
The rear panel provides a 3-channel mixer with a host of flexible inputs for a variety of applications. Channel-1 features a 1/4" instrument input and an XLR microphone preamp, while Channel-2 offers a 1/4" line input and an XLR microphone preamp. Channel-3 offers a Bluetooth audio receiver and a 3.5mm TRS input, both available simultaneously. All channels include a level control with clip indicators. If you are using an external mixer, a dedicated Main In XLR is available, which bypasses the mixer completely.
Other features include an XLR link output for connecting to additional speakers. A Mono/Stereo button allows you to switch between a mono-summed or stereo signal. When the stereo is engaged, the input of the stereo signal on Channel-3 will output the left side, while the link output sends the right side to an additional cabinet for true stereo operation.
Additional features include a Performance Mode button, which switches the speaker's voicings to accommodate different applications including Live, Playback, and Monitor for using the speaker as a floor wedge. The Sub button engages a 100 Hz HP filter for use with a subwoofer, while the Mixer Enable button allows you to bypass the mixer section completely. When using an external mixer with true stereo L/R operation, two YXL speakers are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The polypropylene enclosure and metal grille is rugged enough to withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. At 28 lb and featuring integrated handles, the YXL10P is highly portable.
At a Glance
- 1000W (Peak) 500W (Program)
- 10" woofer with 2" voice coi
- 1" horn-loaded compression driver
- 90 x 40° HF dispersion
- 3 channels plus master level
- Integrated 3-channel mixer
- Channel 1: XLR microphone preamp or 1/4" instrument input
- Channel 2: XLR microphone preamp or 1/4" line input
- Channel 3: Bluetooth streaming and 3.5mm TRS inputs (available simultaneously)
- 3 performance modes (Live, Playback, Monitor)
- Polypropelene cabinet construction with metal grille
- Lightweight: 28 lb
Performance Modes for Easy Setup
- Provides application specific voicings
- Live: for live bands, speech, singer/songwriters, and more
- Playback: for DJs or other pre-recorded playback
- Monitor: for using the speaker as a floor monitor wedge
- Mono Mode sums all signals including the stereo Bluetooth and 3.5mm to mono
- Stereo Mode: speaker plays the left side of a stereo signal, while sending the right side to the link output to connect to an additional speaker
Versatile: Use as a Main PA or Floor Monitor
- Main PA
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
- Floor Monitor
- Use on its side
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.