Touchscreen Application for Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo
ZenDaw is a powerful application for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo DAWs from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
ZenDaw 's smart scripts give access to over 300 most used Cubase/Nuendo key commands and functions from the tip of a finger. Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most transport commands performed by users, such as: select, zoom, hide/show channel etc. Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
ZenDaw runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but ZenDaw has proved to work perfectly well on bigger touch screens as well. ZenDaw doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Cubase/Nuendo. It natively lives within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
- ZenDaw runs under Windows 7 to 10.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Cubase 9 and Nuendo 10 or above.
- Over 300 ready to use (pre-mapped) Cubase/Nuendo touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Cubase/Nuendo).
- ZenDaw Templates automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- ZenDaw commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- ZenDaw looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
9 Elegant Toolbar Presets to best fit your personal workflow.
Combine Selection Tools.
Retrospective Midi Recording.
VST Preset Browsing.
Menu Section Controls include: Audio, Add Tracks, Edit, Quantize, Zoom, Notes, Velocity, Pitch, Save, Solo Mode, etc.
Full Transport Functions include: Start/Stop, Record, Play Selection, Go to Left Locator, Go to Right Locator, Fast Rewind, Move Forward, Fast Forward, Loop & Play Selection, Return to Start Position, Snap to Previous Marker, Snap to Next Marker, Insert Marker, etc.
- Windows 7 or above
- Cubase 9 or above / Nuendo 10 or above
- A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor (recommended). Larger screens proven to work also.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.