At the core of NADA are 440 sounds built from over 9000 samples. All of these samples were selected by Eduard Tarilonte, who has composed other intricate libraries for the Best Service platform. The recordings were all recorded with high-end gear in close miked configurations, to make sure all the nuances have been captured. This allows you to shape the sounds in any way you see fit.
The software requires Engine version 2.6.1 to operate. Once you load NADA in Engine, you'll see a GUI centering around a lotus flower. With simple controls for Attack, Release, Pan, Pitch, and more, thoughtfully laid out around the central floral image. Other controls, such as Vibrato Intensity and Glide Time, are laid out in an easy-to-access manner.Winds
- Bamboo Flute, Indian Low Bansuri, Concert Alto Flute, Concert Flute, Cornett, Chinese Dizi, Duduk, Eastern Double Reed, English Flagelote High, English Flagelote Low, Chinese Hulusi, Panpipes, Shakuhachi, Small Wooden Flute, and Wooden Flute
- Plucked: Eastern Harp Ensemble, Japanese Koto, and Indian Tanpura Drones
- Bowed: Ethnic Violin, Classical Violin, and Viola da Gamba
- Pitched: Balafon, Crotales, Crystal Singing Bowls, Dream Bells, Glasses, Kalimba, Music Box, Meditation Bells, Meditation Crystal Bowls, Meditation Tibetan Bowls, Temple Bells, Tibetan Bells, and Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Unpitched: Cymbal, Ghatam, Planet Gong, Hand Sleigh Bell, Metal Plate, Rainstick, Tabla (Baya and Daya), Tibetan Finger Bells, and Wind Chimes
- Digital Piano: Digital piano sounds from different sources to create soft, dreamy and gentle atmospheres
- White Piano: An upright piano with a beautiful tone. Recorded with close microphones to get an intimate feeling and a dreamy new-age touch with built-in reverb
- Overtone Singing: Overtone singing is an ancient practice. This technique produces two or more vocal sounds at the same time. The second flute-like tone, sounds about two octaves above the normal voice
- Voice of Silence: Alluring and charming ethereal female voice with true legato and around 300 phrases in different pitches
- Crystal Voices: Alluring and fascinating ethereal female synth voice with five vowels
- Meditation Choir: Soft and peaceful choral synth voices with five vowels and closed mouth
- Sacred Choir: Mystical choral synth voices with 5 vowels and closed mouth. Separated in male and female sections
- Voices of Eternity: Grand and deep yet ethereal synth voices
- Voices of Light: Clear and deep ethereal synth voices
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.