NOTE: Upgrade Available To Registered Bitwig Users.
Upgrade to Bitwig Studio 4 from 8-Track Bitwig Studio.
Discover Bitwig Studio 4, the innovative music creation and performance software. Record and arrange in the timeline, perform in the Clip Launcher, and build audio devices in The Grid. Bitwig Studio takes your musical ideas through each stage of production.
- Intuitive sequencing for the studio world and beyond: Use the nonlinear Clip Launcher and the Arranger together.
- Hybrid Tracks can contain notes, audio, or both.
- Use tabs to open multiple projects at once and drag-and-drop between them.
- Multi-display support for up to three displays.
- A truly cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS (Intel and Apple Silicon/M1), Linux).
- Native VST plug-in bridge (for 32-/64-bit support), and VST crash protection so audio never stops. Also includes delay compensation, flexible multi-out, and sidechain capabilities.
- Eight diverse time-stretching algorithms.
- Hardware- and modular-friendly: Send and receive control voltage signals (CV/Gate).
- Multi-touch support for Windows and Linux, with a dedicated Tablet display profile.
- Flexible syncing options: MIDI clock, MIDI time code, Analog clock, Ableton LINK.
- Support of numerous MIDI controllers out of the box and native MPE support for next-generation controllers.
Modular and Expressive
- Bitwig Studio’s unique Modulation System features 30+ Modulators (LFOs, envelopes, and other creative tools). These can freely modulate Bitwig devices, VST plug-ins, and hardware, allowing precise control of each parameter.
- Device Nesting allows devices and plug-ins to be embedded within other devices. This makes complex structures easy to navigate and presets much richer.
- With Operators you can sequence notes and audio events with operations such as Chance, Repeats, Occurrence, or Recurrence.
Advanced Editing Options
- Layered editing of multiple clips, across multiple tracks.
- Each audio clip can be cut into individual audio events for powerful editing and arranging.
- Comping allows you to combine the best parts of your audio takes.
- Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection.
130+ Devices Included
Bitwig Studio devices are virtual instruments, audio effects, and other tools for crafting signal into sound. The extensive array of included devices can cover all your sound design needs, from the subtle to the extreme.
Bitwig Studio includes instruments and effects such as:
- Polysynth, our subtractive synthesizer: Two flexible oscillators plus drive, waveshaping, feed-back, and a lush filter equals so much more.
- Drum Machine: Drop in samples or electronic drum synths. Each note is now its own audio chain.
- Sampler: A versatile instrument for playing and manipulating audio with several playback modes, including granular or wavetable options and much more.
- Amp: A flexible and powerful amp simulator.
- EQ+ is a feature-packed graphical equalizer with up to 8 bands, excellent visualization, mouse gestures, and new algorithms.
- Phase-4: A four-oscillator phase modulation and phase distortion synthesizer for classic, modern, and future sounds.
- The Grid is an open modular sound design environment that powers a family of devices. It includes a vast library of modules and a supersonic workflow.
- Polymer, a fun and quick synth: Pick an oscillator, a filter, and an envelope generator. Choose your synthesis method: Subtractive, FM/PM, hard sync, PWM, phase distortion, and Wavetable? Polymer covers them all.
A full starter kit right out of the box: Over 2,000 sounds and factory presets, including: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, instrument loops, sound effects, various synth presets, and curated Artist Collections.
All software updates in the following 12 months are FREE.
12 GB free disk space required (for full content installation). Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended). 64-bit OS: PC Windows 7 or later. Mac macOS 10.13 or later (both Intel and Apple Silicon/M1 powered macs are supported). Linux Ubuntu 17.04 or later. For latest system requirements and OS compatibility, please see our website at bitwig.com.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.