**Special discounted version for owners of any IK software valued at $99.99 plus**
The ultimate collection of authentic sounds
SampleTank 4 MAX v2 offers an unprecedented collection of over 18,000 instrument presets and over 600 GB of sounds, loops and grooves for the most comprehensive, inspiring collection of sounds loops and grooves in a single package.
Offering the full SampleTank 4 sound set, plus all 34 synths in the Syntronik 2 MAX collection, the orchestral powerhouse Miroslav Philharmonik 2, the lo-fi retro vibes of SampleTron 2, and a massive 53 expansion libraries, SampleTank 4 MAX v2 will inspire your creative journeys no matter the style or genre.
The full power of SampleTank 4
Re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” workstation for music creation, SampleTank 4 offers a completely new re-scalable interface, a massively expanded sample library and a new cutting-edge sound engine with efficient disk streaming, to deliver more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined. Every sound, loop and groove can be opened right inside SampleTank 4, for lightning-fast single-plug-in workflow that keeps your inspiration going.
Fresh, inspiring experiences
But this is much more than just a SampleTank 4 expansion. Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Syntronik 2 Synths offer their own unique, inspiring interfaces and workflows. Import your own samples and "tron-ify" your sounds in SampleTron 2, or dive into the retro authenticity of Syntronik's iconic vintage analog synthesizers and drum machines. Each plug-in is custom-developed with the ideal look and features to match its sounds.
Every style and genre
Packed with 64 additional libraries, SampleTank 4 MAX v2 covers an unimaginable range of sounds. From cinematic vistas, atmospheric pianos, fresh loops and grooves in today's hottest styles, to the wildest prepared pianos and far-out percussion sounds, it's a never-ending supply of inspiring sounds, grooves and loops from IK and many of today's hottest sample library producers.
Keeping it all together
Included with SampleTank is the new IK Product Manager, which automates the installation process and keeps all the IK products organized and up to date. Now you can focus on making music instead of updating software.
600 GB of sound content in 88 SampleTank Libraries and SampleTank-derived products
● SampleTank 4 MAX (200 GB library plus 53 GB of legacy SampleTank sounds)
● Syntronik 2 MAX (over 200 GB across 34 synths)
● Miroslav Philharmonik 2 (over 58 GB of award-winning orchestral content)
● SampleTron 2 (user-expandable library of sought-after vintage and tape-based samplers)
● 5 Mojo Synthesis Libraries (Alien Harbours, Circuit Damage, Ring of Doom, Swarm, Vector Vision)
● 4 Electromagnetik Libraries (Wurly Model 120, Stage 73 Mark V, Electric Grand C70P, Electric Piano Bass)
● 4 Cinekinetik Libraries (Malletopia, Shipwreck Piano, Fractured Piano, Malletension)
● 5 Beat Series Collections (The Code volumes 1 & 2, Salsa Percussion Loops, Bionic Drums, Beat Machines)
● 4 Hitmaker Libraries (EDM, Synthwave, Trap, Reggaeton)
● Spaceport ’77
● Alternate Keys
● The Resonator
● Extraterrestrial Saxophone
● L.A. Confidential
● 3 Piano Collections (Alan Parsons Imperial Grand, Art Deco Piano, Brandenburg Piano)
● 4 Artist Drum Kits (Billy Cobham Drums, Hugh Padgham Drums, Neil Peart Drums, Terry Bozzio Drums)
● 2 Percussion Collections (Cinetic Percussion, Orchestral Percussion)
● 8 Elektronika Collections (Chillout, Deep House, Drum’n’Bass, Hardcore, Indie Dance, Minimal, Techno, Trance)
● 4 Beat Series Collections (Nanotube, NRG, Power Up, The Grid)
● American Acoustic
● Future Synths
● London Grooves
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.