SWAM is a technology based on physical modelling, so it is possible to control the main mechanical variables in real time, like the bow position.
Assign the bow position to a knob on any MIDI controller and hear the sound difference on SWAM Cello.
SUPPORTED FORMATS AND OS
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX 64bit
- Mac OSX 10.7 – 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Required space after installation: 15 MB
RAM occupancy: about 15 MB for each instrument instance
The realism and expressiveness of the SWAM instruments requires a computer with at least a 1.6 GHz Core 2 Duo CPU for running a single plugin instance. Less powerful systems may also prove satisfactory, but may require larger buffer sizes, involving higher latencies.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.