The NuGen Audio Modern Mastering Bundle includes the Visualizer realtime audio analysis plug-in tool, the MasterCheck mix optimizer plug-in, and the ISL 2st precision true peak limiter plug-in. It provides mastering engineers with a complete solution to optimize their mixes for today's music delivery services including streaming apps, download stores, websites, and podcasts.
Typical applications include realtime auditioning of online music codecs to detect and correct obvious frequency masking or other artifacts, objectively measuring audio dynamics, comparing tracks to reference material to measure the differences in loudness, and more.
NuGen Audio MasterCheck Pro - Loudness Metering Plug-In (Download)
MasterCheck Pro from NuGen Audio is a loudness metering plug-in that allows you to instantly hear how your mixes are affected by loudness-matching algorithms used by streaming apps, download stores, websites, and podcasts. The software analyzes your tracks to let you know how they respond to codecs and bandwidths across a variety of music delivery services, and gives you the tools to ensure that your music reaches your listeners sounding the way originally intended, on Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube, and more.
MasterCheck Pro's toolset includes industry-standard loudness and peak-to-loudness ratio (PLR) meters, which show how the loudness of your mixes compares to that of your target platform. They also ensure that you stay within the delivery specs, and remain clip-free at all stages of the encoding process. Loudness auditioning reveals any change in level and compression, and allows you to find the sweet spot between perceived loudness and dynamics.
The software detects clipping errors caused by mixes that are too "hot" for the encoding format of a given online music service. With real-time codec auditioning, MasterCheck Pro lets you previews your mix through different encoding schemes and quality settings. You can then identify frequency-masking or artifact issues, and correct these unwanted effects at the mix or mastering stages.
- Preview for digital music services
- Reveals problems ahead of time, and enables you to deliver masters perfectly tuned for specific playout systems
- Master for Spotify, Apple, and more
- Balance loudness and dynamics
- Meter peak-to-loudness ratio (PLR)
- Match reference mixes
- Audition encoding in real time — hear how your masters respond to different codecs and bandwidths
- Codec distortion detection
- Ensure clip-free encoding
- Dynamic range measurement
- FX chain auditioning with matched loudness
- Preparation for Mastering
- Loudness and dynamics comparison with reference material
- Loudness matching across album tracks
- Apple Music
- BBC iPlayer
- TV Europe
- TV USA
- TV Japan
- DAB+ Radio
- Program loudness
- Short-term Loudness
- PLR (Peak to Loudness Ratio) dynamic range
- ITU-compliant inter-sample peak
- Loudness Adjustments (level trim and peak limiting)
- Audio codecs
Reference and Comparison
- Simultaneous metering of reference track with mix
- Reference monitoring (A/B)
- Loudness matching
- A/B Pre/Post Mix Master FX with matched loudness
NuGen Audio Visualizer - Comprehensive Audio Analysis Plug-In Suite (Download)
The Visualizer from NUGEN Audio is a spectrum analyzer plug-in that is designed for use in a multitude of recording, mixing and mastering situations. It is compatible with Mac and Windows and requires use of a host program that supports VST or AU plug-ins.
The Visualizer is an audio analysis tool that can help you identify problematic frequencies, fundamentals, harmonics and much more. It has several visual displays including a traditional spectrum analysis display, a spectrogram display that shows level and frequency history with a zoom control, and primary and secondary meter displays which allow for multiple metering types to be viewed simultaneously. Some of the different metering types include standard peak and RMS metering, K-Scale meters and a stereo margin indicator that displays dB remaining until clip.
The Visualizer is designed to be helpful in a wide variety of use cases. The software features a -20 dBFS RMS pink noise signal generator that can be used for acoustical testing purposes. It can be used to aide in "room tuning" for analyzing the acoustical properties of acoustic spaces such as control rooms, live rooms, auditoriums and more. Use Visualizer in recording situations for helping to determine mic placements, for EQing and more. Use it in mixing and mastering for investigating hard-to-hear low frequency issues, honing in on problem areas, examining phase relationships, peak monitoring and more.
NuGen Audio ISL 2st - Real Time True Peak Stereo Limiter Plug-In (Download)
ISL 2st from NuGen Audio is a true peak limiter designed for use in audio mixing and mastering, and provides the necessary final step when preparing stereo and mono content. Look-ahead functionality means the audio is examined before it actually passes through the limiter, helping to ensure that any transient peaks are limited correctly to avoid distortion. The true peak limit can be set directly to help ensure compatibility with loudness normalization standards used by iTunes Radio, Spotify and many others.
With steering and ducking meters, the software provides the perfect settings. Whether preserving directional integrity or atmospheric ambience, the plug-in delivers the information and control needed to achieve those goals. Processing enhancements assess the incoming audio for frequency content and automatically take care of any minor adjustments required when LF content drives the limiter, delivering increased transparency whilst maintaining intuitive operation.
Transparent True Peak Limiting
- Adjust adjustable look-ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Compatible with ITU-R B.S. 1770
- Includes iTunes afClip True Peak option
- True brick-wall limited output
Clear Intuitive Operation
- Intelligent adaptive algorithm
- Clear metering
- Multiple diagnostic listen modes
- Accurate, standard compliant I/O metering
- Precise direct numeric maxima
- Adjustable ballistics and color splits
- ATSC A/85 (CALM ACT)
- EBU R128
- EBU R128 S1
- ARIB TR-B32
- AGCOM 219/9/CSP
- Portaria 354
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.