New AcousticSamples The Upright 4 Strings Bass UVI VST AU Mac PC Software
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
The Upright is Chinese 4/4 four strings Upright bass (double bass) recorded from three microphone perspectives: a pair of overheads, one next to the F-Hole and the pickup. These three microphones perspectives allow you to shape the sound to give it more bass, roundness or detail (finger noises).
The Upright comes with its own sample player, the UVI Workstation 2 (requires v2.5.2 or later).
We provide it for free with every library that you buy, you don't need to buy an expensive sampler to use our products. It works on Mac (10.6 or later) and PC (windows XP SP2 or later), in standalone or as a plugin (VST / AU / AAX / RTAS / MAS) and in 32 and 64 bits. If you want to use our products in osx 10.5, please contact us, you will need UVI Workstation v2.1.8 and earlier versions of the UFS files.
As it is based on the same engine (UVI engine XT), you can also use our products in MOTU MachFive 3 (requires v3.2.1 or later).
- 2.54Gb, 2772 samples.
- three microphone positions (overheads, bass microphones + pickup).
- 6 Velocity layers for the sustain and two different takes for each note (2 round robins).
- 14 Velocities for the release.
- Hammer on samples.
- Pull Off on samples.
- Advanced Vibrato effect controlled via modulation wheel.
- slides effects.
- slap samples.
- Harmonics, ghost notes, string hits samples.
- Percussion samples with round robins (hits with the hand on different parts of the bass).
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Once your order is complete, you will be provided with a serial number.
iLok or computer based
You can register your library to your computer or to an iLok key. All of our libraries are protected with the iLok system, and you can use our libraries with or without an iLok usb key. Both V1 and V2 iLok usb keys are working with our products. To authorize your library, you will need to download the iLok authorization manager from at ilok's website and simply authorize your iLok key or your computer to use the library.
The UVI Workstation works as Standalone, Audio Unit, RTAS, VST, AAX and MAS on Mac and as standalone, VST, AAX, or RTAS on windows in both x32 and x64.
- Powerful Arpeggiator, extremely flexible and complete
- Universal compatibility Mac / PC
- Operate in full 64 bits on Mac / PC
- Convenient mixing environment with meters, mute, solo, volume, pan ...
- Unlimited parts
- Up to 64 MIDI channels
- Disk streaming
- Multiple separate outputs
- MIDI learn
- Expert mode
- Cross-platform Multi’s & all host compatible
- Unlimited FX
- Complete professional effects arsenal, with easy editing (delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, EQ, filter, drive, distortion, compressor...)
- Excellent sounding convolution reverb
- Direct sync to host : tempo & transport
- State-of-the-art real-time time-stretch algorithm
- Real-time sync to the beat: loops are always in time
- Latch mode
- Sample/Slice Start for loops and phrases
- Drag & Drop MIDI & Audio
- Import REX files, Apple Loops, AIFF, WAV and more...
- MacIntel processors
- 2 GB of RAM
- MAC OS X 10.6 or higher (if you have 10.5 and want to use our products, please contact us to get an earlier version of UVI Workstation (2.1.8) and of the UFS files).
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play
- Core duo or faster
- 1 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or higher version, Windows 8 and 8.1
- Hard Drive: when using Streaming, faster drive will allow more voices to play, SSDs are the best choice (Solid State Drives).
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.