Immersed in Space
Designed from the ground up for immersive, Dolby Atmos, and surround workflows, Blackhole
Immersive expands the signature sound of Eventide’s stereo version across your entire immersive mix. Used as a send or insert, Blackhole Immersive remains respectful yet reactive to your carefully chosen track positioning.
From delicate ambience to massive decays, you create and shape the listener's immersed experience – what, when, and where they feel it. Warning:taking the controls of this cosmic beast of a reverb is just plain fun. The vast range of the original fit perfectly in your mix, but now it's everywhere!
The clean and intuitive interface seamlessly fits into your projects - whether it be mixing music, post-production for film, or sound design for games. This enhanced workflow gives you full control over the reverb across channels, for an evolving immersive experience - from subtle toradical.
• Tilt the Gravity, Size, and Feedback parameters to quickly and easily tailor the immersive experience • EQ the Front, Top, and Rear speakers separately to sculpt the reverb around the listener • Use Crossfeed to blend the reverb between speakers - make a mono source truly immersive in one simple gesture •Morph between two distinct settings smoothly and seamlessly - great for sound design
The Universe is Expanding
An immersive ecosystem awaits you, your creations, and your clients, and
Blackhole Immersive gets you in. The list of platforms supporting immersive is substantial, and growing:
•Music: Amazon Music Unlimited, Apple Music, and Tidal.
•Film and Television:Amazon Prime, AppleTV+, Disney+, Kaleidescape, Max, Netflix, and
•Games: Xbox X|S. PS5
• Powerful and flexible reverberation algorithm - create spaces from subtle ambience all the way up to supernatural decays and drones
•Supports LCR, Quadraphonic, 5.0 - 5.1.4, and 7.0 - 7.1.4 channel layouts •Easy-to-use UI optimized for immersive workflows - same core controls for all channel layouts, with no menu diving required
•Transparent signal processing-effect always sounds the same across all immersive formats, and always maintains incoming spatial image integrity
•Quickly set individual speaker levels using the integrated Levels section
•Kill Dry, Kill Wet, and Freeze controls are great for creating drastic effects
•Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the wet/dry mix constant
•Resizable GUI with Undo/Redo and A/B comparison
•Comprehensive Presets Library includes over 150 presets
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.