Our Technology & Features
In the RipX AI DAW, audio is stored in Hit’n’Mix’s revolutionary Rip format, a giant step up from waveforms, enabling full control over all aspects of sound.
For example, you can mix your favorite parts together and have fun experimenting with different tempos, effects, pitches and keys/scales. You can time-stretch, and adjust the stereo panning (including on mono tracks), volume, and EQ. Even create loops and edit them during playback to create new music in real-time.
Copy and paste parts from one track to another, with tempo automatically matched.
Apply powerful built-in live effects ranging from Reverse to Delay to Vibrato. Add Harmony to thicken out a vocal, Shift Formant to change the characteristics or apply a Low/High Pass filter for a different atmosphere.
Changing a song's musical scale
To help get the right notes & chords, you can set the musical scale or key of the track – or click Detect and let RipX DAW work it out for you. Notes will snap to the pitches that are part of the scale as you change their pitch by clicking and dragging up/down.
Turn on Auto Pitch To Scale and RipX DAW automatically fits notes to the scale, whilst keeping it sounding natural.
The Randomize effect means you can set up a loop and hear sections of music played back in different scales – find the one that you like best.
- Split stems from any loop/sample using AI and edit the Layers note by note
- Create virtual instruments using any single sound extracted from a loop/sample/audio file
- Humanize Generative AI Music by splitting apart sounds & creating new parts from the AI sounds
- Access dozens of built in Sounds & Loops that can be played with Midi, or simply dragged/dropped and edited note by note
- Replace any instrument/vocal part with another instrument
- Print Audio to Midi to load a specific part into a VST of your choice
- Add FX (delay, reverb etc) to an individual note within an instrument layer
- Sample existing music with ease & endless customization
- Change the level, EQ & panning of any instrument contained within an already mixed audio file, loop or sample
Musicians / Musical Directors:
- Create backing tracks when stems aren’t available
- Create vocal harmonies that didn’t exist in the original song to be used as backing tracks
- Solo any part within a mixed audio file to learn it with ease
- Ability to see specific chords & notes being played in a particular part
- Mute any instrument in a mixed track (ie Drums) & play along without clutter
- Print Audio to Midi to load a specific part onto a separate VST/Synth
- Change tempo of a song to make learning parts easier
DJs & Remixers:
- Mix & match vocal, instrument, percussion and effects parts between different songs and layers, with revolutionary remix software
- Create acapellas & change the key, scale and notes to fit in any other song
- Extract and manipulate samples from within mixed and mastered stereo files
- Copy/Paste any Layer or part of a song into another song to create instant mashups
- Replace specific parts of a song with any other instrument
- Export separated stems straight to WAVs to transfer onto a USB stick for mixing into a DJ set
- Change Tempo & apply/randomize key
- Create loops/samples out of a specific instrument within a mixed song
- Transform old mono recordings to stereo
Students & Educators:
- Rip and separate MP3s and audio files into vocal, instrument and percussion parts, then view the individual notes of any part and practice against backing tracks
- View chord & note charts for any instrument part within a song
- Create backing tracks to practice to by muting/soloing any instruments within a song
- Add harmonies to any vocal part with 1 click to hear & see what works and how
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.