DREAM ADA - 128: MODULAR HIGH - QUALITY AUDIO CONVERSION SYSTEM A NEW BREED OF AUDIO CONVERTER HAS ARRIVED
The Dream ADA - 128 redefines flexibility, capacity, and performance standards in professional audio conversion. For its creation, Prism Sound ripped up the rule book and started again, using all of their 30+ years of ADC and DAC development experience.
Building on the legacy of the Prism Sound Dream ADA - 8XR, the resulting Dream ADA - 128 architecture is so capable that it is set to meet the needs of the most demanding facilities for years to come.
The Dream ADA - 128 is a 2U chassis that can accommodate up to 20 plug - in Modules, including 8 - Channel Analog Input and Output Modules and an 8 - channel AES3 Module (with more options to follow). Four slots are designated to accommodate a range of 64 - channel Host Modules including Pro Tools|HDX and Dante Host Modules (and more to come). As well as being able to route analog and AES3 I/O to and from Host media, full routing flexibility allows analog to/from AES3 routing without the use of Host slots and Host - to - Host bridging.
The Dream ADA - 128 contains four independent clock generators, each of which can run at different sample rates and with different sync sources. The ADA - 128’s Host and I/O Modules can be dynamically assigned to these Clock Domains, allowing multiple workflows (such as separate project stu dios or ingest stations) to simultaneously share the resources of a single ADA - 128’s resources.
The modular design meets the needs of the most demanding applications, as well as the needs of the growing studio. As your requirements gr ow the ADA - 128 can grow with you. Every I/O Module and the unit’s built - in Routing Module have dedicated DSP capability, allowing a wide range of future functionality to be added by a simple software download.
. "Advanced Digital Routing Architectu re". The ADA - 128 delivers flexible interconnectivity both internally and externally allowing point - to - point routing throughout its modular configuration.
As the only system supporting the full Dolby Atmos channel count of 128 channels within a single 2U unit, the ADA - 128 is the most compact yet powerful solution available.
. The Dream ADA - 128 incorporates Prism Sound’s unique Verifile technology, wherein every ADC in the system can add imperceptible metadata to its dither signal, allowi ng downstream processes to check that every sample in a stream is exactly as it left the ADC. For archival projects, accurate and reliable ingestion of large audio assets is of paramount importance. Verifile provides automatic ingest integrity checking wit hout the need for human listening.
The Dream ADA - 128 control software runs in an onboard CPU module on a quad - core ARM processor. The intuitive control software allows you to manage every element of the unit. Prism Sound understands the needs of the modern audio professional and has delivered the fastest, smoothest, and most efficient workflow, based on a high - quality graphical representation of every feature.
ONSCREEN CONTROL PANEL
The Dream ADA
128 can be controlled from the front panel touch screen, or it can be
controlled over IP using a browser
based control panel that has been optimized for computer,
phone, and tablet screens. Every accessible element of the unit is only a touch
away. Swift and
intuitive navigation has been developed for those working in the most pressured environments.
A versatile store system allows
reconfiguration of all or part of the unit (including
individual Clock Domain resources).
The Dream ADA
8 can also be remotely controlled by other equipment in the system, for
example, by Dante or Pro Tools Hosts, or dedicated controllers.
Chassis Tech Specs:
- Dimensions W: 483mm D: 320mm H: 88mm (2U)
- Power: 90-260VAC 50/60Hz, up to 80W depending on fitment
- Environmental 0 to 35°C, 85% maximum relative humidity
- Front Panel: Power/standby button, 5” touch TFT control panel
- Rear Panel: 16 I/O Module slots (1 -16), 4 Host Module or I/O Module slots(17-20)
- CPU Module with: 1xGbE RJ45, 2xUSB host, 1xUSB device, 1xHDMI
- Utility reference sync panel with: XLR DARS/AES11 input, XLR DARS/AES11 output BNC Wordclock/Baseclock/Black-burst-video/10MHz input BNC Wordclock/Baseclock output DE-9F sync breakout, with 1x DARS out, 2xBNC out, 1xBNC in 3-pin 6A IEC mains inlet, fuse holder,and isolation switch (DCand redundant power options under development)
- Clock Domains: Four independent clock generators providing four Clock Domains Each Module slot can be assigned to any Clock Domain Host slots haveaccess to multiple Clock Domains
- Routing: Every output port can be routed from any input port Host Modules may thus operate as bridges
- Part Number: ADA128-Chassis
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.