The bayan is a type of chromatic button accordion developed in Russia in the early 20th century. It's used for classical and contemporary music. The original sampled instrument is the amazing Bugari Bayan Prime. PSound Bayan is the most accurate virtual accordion available.
• Notes: 64 (E-G)
• Chorus: 4', 8, 8 cassotto, 16'
• Registers: 15
• Notes: 58 (E-C#)
• Chorus: 4', 16', 16' cassotto
• Registers: 6
• Pedal Reinforcement
• Key Noise (adjustable)
• Register Noise (adjustable)
• 96kHz/24bit resolution
• 3000 samples
• 1,8 GB memory storage
• Reverb (on/off switch) with “time” and “mix” knobs
• Powered by UVI Engine XT™
• Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
• UVI.net provides UVI Workstation for free!
• UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
• Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
• PACE protection system (free iLok account required)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.