This Bundle Includes:
- UAD Del-Verb Ambiance Companion Pedal
- String Winder
- Power Supply
- Patch Cables
* Bundle Items may be substituted according to available stock. Images are used as a representation of items included however, brand, color, etc may differ based on availability at time of shipping.
Pack your bags and embark on a delay and reverb fantasy.
Built upon award-winning UAFX dual-engine processing and stunning sonic authenticity, Del-Verb Ambience Companion packs ready-to-wear emulations of classic reverb and delay effects, in a pedal designed for immediate inspiration.
Add Three Desert Island Reverbs to your Pedalboard
From the tube-driven springs of an American mid-'60s combo to the haunting sound of a German plate reverb and the lushness of an '80s digital studio classic, Del-Verb gives you the same reverb algorithms found in Golden Reverberator, the TEC Award winner for Best Effects Pedal in 2022.*
Get Lost in Legendary Delay Textures
Whether it's the warm repeats of a '70s Maestro EP-III tape echo, the thick color of an Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, or UA's modern-sounding Precision Delay, Del-Verb's suitcase is packed with the definitive effects found in UA's mothership — Starlight Echo Station — for easy access to killer sounds in a flash.*
Dual Stereo Effect Engines for a Trip to Remember
Del-Verb Ambience Companion's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb and delay — letting you creatively combine effects with stunning three-dimensional stereo depth that is unmatched by any other stompbox.
Personalize your Pedal with a Mobile App
With the UAFX Control app, you can add tap tempo and download custom voicings for each effect.
*All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the effects modeled as part of Del-Verb Reverb Companion.
Note that Del-Verb Ambience Companion requires a modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately).
- The most authentic vintage reverb and delay effects ever captured in a single effects pedal
- "Golden unit" spring reverb tank, pulled from a classic '60's American guitar amp
- Vintage German studio plate reverb sourced from The Plant (Sausalito, CA)
- Bit-for-bit vintage '80s studio digital reverb algorithms
- Definitive emulation of iconic tape echo unit and legendary preamp
- Classic bucket-brigade analog delay effects with the color, texture, and tone of the original hardware
- Pristine, studio-grade digital delays with dynamic and inspiring modulation textures
- Add tap tempo, download custom effect voicings, and more with the UAFX Control app
- Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, optional spillover/trails, stereo/dual mono operation
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400 mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
- Width: 3.62” (9.2 cm)
- Depth: 5.55” (14.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.567 kg)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.