This Bundle Includes:
- UAD Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb
- String Winder
- Power Supply
- Patch Cables
* Bundle Items may be substituted according to available stock. Images are used as a representation of items included however, brand, color, etc may differ based on availability at time of shipping.
Explore the outer limits of analog time and space.
Built upon award-winning UAFX dual-engine processing and an unquenchable thirst for sonic authenticity, Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb captures the warm, warped, relentlessly analog effects of the iconic mid-'70s Roland Space Echo* hardware, for a crayon box of lush textures, right at your feet.
Swim in Warm, Gritty Delay Textures
Get iconic tape textures filled with the musical wow and flutter and saturation of the original Space Echo unit, and use the multi-head design — along with doubled delay times and tap tempo — to create rhythmic subdivisions not possible on the original hardware. You can even bend minds in realtime with self-oscillation for crazy runaway delay effects.
Get Lost in Cavernous Spring Reverb
Only Galaxy '74 gives you the authentic dub-heavy effects of the original's spring reverb — along with a Dwell control for even wilder sounds — hurtling your tone into the cosmos, with textures that leave other emulators of this hallowed hardware behind in a puff of space dust.
Traverse the Cosmos with Dual Stereo Effect Engines
Galaxy '74's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb and delay — for stunning three-dimensional stereo depth that is unmatched by any other stompbox.
Personalize your Pedal with a Mobile App
With the UAFX Control app, you can tweak footswitch settings, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds to blast your tones into the stratosphere.
*All trademarks are property of their respective owners and used only to represent the effects modeled as part of Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb.
Note that Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb requires a modern 400 mA isolated power supply (sold separately).
- The most authentic emulation of the classic mid-’70s analog Japanese ambience device
- Full modeling of the classic multi-head tape delay mechanism
- Exacting emulation of original hardware's spring reverb
- Definitive capture of iconic analog preamp section
- Doubled delay times for effects that go beyond the original hardware
- Download the UAFX Control app and tweak footswitch functionality, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds
- Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, spillover/trails, stereo/dual mono operation
- Power requirements: Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400 mA minimum (sold separately)
- Inputs: 2 x ¼” TS
- Outputs: 2 x ¼” TS
- USB Type-C for updates via computer
- Height: 2.56” (6.5 cm)
- Width: 3.62” (9.2 cm)
- Depth: 5.55” (14.1 cm)
- Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.567 kg)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.